Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Differnce Between Nero Vision And Express DVD Won't Work On Laptop?

DVD won't work on laptop? - differnce between nero vision and express

I saved a backup DVD movie to a DVD-R. I picked up on a computer with only 4 months old is. If you try to read the hard drive on your computer, it works perfectly. I also have a laptop that does not work only 9 months, but the DVD into the laptop at all, let alone one of the 4 DVD player in my house ...
I know that reading a few teams / CD player only, but the age differnce between my computer and my laptop is only 5 months. I think they should be able to read, the same type of disc.
I think I might be just a bad disc. I heard the DVD-R discs are crap.
I just want to know, why not play the DVD in another device, in particular, why it works in other phones.
I cut a DVDKey Nero to burn if it makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment