Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Knee Pain With Rash Help Identifying A Condition That Involves Joint Pain & Swelling Along W/ A Raised Rash Only Over The Joints?

Help identifying a condition that involves joint pain & swelling along w/ a raised rash only over the joints? - knee pain with rash

From when I was about 12 years I have fought, sometimes a strange illness, not identified. It begins with a bit of morning stiffness, and developed over a period of days, until the very swollen and painful joints and swollen in the morning with a rash, red on each of the affected joints. The fused knockout rose during the day, but redness and itching in the joints remains with stiffness and joint pain. Every morning joint pain, stiffness, and the outbreak of the joints worse than before.
It usually starts with the fingers and wrists of both hands, and got down to the elbows, ankles, toes, knees, and even the jaw included. When the illness, I saw a doctor whowas stunned. I am usually anti-inflammatories prescribed for a little variety, to relieve symptoms. Once you take a few doses, all symptoms disappear. After the publication of the first, the duration of symptoms was longer and longer. As a teenager he would face a couple of months and years, as I grew more and more before symptoms appear. The only symptoms are pain in the joints, and raised bumps on the joints - no fever or pain elsewhere.

Due to the fact that the symptoms are worse when I wake up and fade somewhat during the day, and the fact that all the symptoms disappear as soon as I take drugs to relieve pain and itching, no one was able to diagnose. If it can'tf no symptoms, doctorsind something wrong with me. Has anyone any idea what could be?

(I am acquainted with lupus, Lyme disease, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, etc., all doctors have told me that my symptoms are not typical for these diseases.)

No comments:

Post a Comment